Welcome to Pineapple Paradise! It’s retreat time, four hours to a new you. Time to set worries aside, meet wonderful women, heal from the inside out— eat, pray, learn, love and do yoga!
What’s not to LOVE? Revel in nature’s bounty on a Pineapple Plantation in Kauai for a morning retreat. Meditate and get deep into your practice in a Yoga Tree-house, tour the farm, eat delicious pupus, get a rub, have a tub, and take charge of your own health and nutrition with a one-to-one consult and plan.
Your host is holistic nutritionist/R.H.N., yogini, author & webhost Shannon Nering. A splendid four hours of YOU time, unlike any experience offered on Kauai!
Warning: you will feel amazing at this rejuvenating ½ day wellness retreat.
Rain or shine on North Shore Kauai,
Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
4 hours of wondrous fabulous you-time!
Itinerary – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm:
Aloha-Yoga-Love – Hour 1 • In the Treehouse overlooking the fruit orchard and ocean, we begin with soothing turmeric tea, greens & a Pule/meditation called Ho’oponopono – the powerful Hawaiian practice of forgiveness. We then move into therapeutic-power-flow yoga—Shoga! Shannon’s own heart-centered movement and healing practice that will crack open chakras, expel negative energy and unite body and mind. Prepare to sweat and move murky tissue out, so your brilliant light can shine!
Eat-Pray-Learn – Hour 2 • Stroll the orchard and gardens, connect barefoot, ground on lush grass and red Hawaiian earth as humans have done for millennia—get centered sisters! Learn health-giving qualities of the trees, fruits and plants of the island. Get sexy and sniff, pluck, taste, and relish nature’s bounty: tangelo, starfruit, pomelo, orange, lemon, lime, rambutan, pineapple… (when in season)
Devote-to-You – Hour 3 • Savor a luscious neck-&-shoulder rub and a private one-on-one nutrition assessment, then relax in the Jacuzzi, enjoy raw juices and pupus overlooking the plantation grounds.
We-Are-One – Hour 4 • Gather for a final group rah-rah love & health consult amongst a circle of sisters and new friends. Float away in gratitude with farm fresh goodies, swag and a roadmap to begin your health & wellness Journey!
Rates: $195 / person
Hala Kahiki Farms – North Shore KAUAI
1) Guests should arrive 10 minutes early.
2) Parking: you may park on farm grounds in visitor parking space (will fit 2-3 cars), or on Kapuna Road. Simply walk down Hala Kahiki Farm lane. Please park respectfully of neighbors.
3) We will send the address and more details in your welcome email. Farm is in Kilauea County.
4) Please bring a towel, swimsuit and an umbrella if you like.
5) The yoga treehouse is covered, however you may still get wet during the tour if it is raining. This is part of the Kauai kama’aina experience. Kama’aina literally translates to ‘child of the land’.